I have long collected links to various geek websites, reference materials, online API documentation, consistent sources of geeky entertainment, and other sources of information on all things technical. Most of them I collected onto my Wiki, which is mostly password-protected, but it was always my intention to publish them so others can benefit, and maybe even contribute to the list.
Below is a hierarchical list of links on these topics. Some of these topics link to child pages with the actual links, because I have so many (like for Java). Please let me know if you have any you think I should add, or if you find dead links. I hope you find these useful.
- Make magazine: MAKE Magazine brings the do-it-yourself mindset to all the technology in your life. MAKE is loaded with exciting projects that help you make the most of your technology at home and away from home. We celebrate your right to tweak, hack, and bend any technology to your own will. Make’s store
- Instructables: Instructables is a web-based documentation platform where passionate people share what they do and how they do it, and learn from and collaborate with others. The seeds of Instructables germinated at the MIT Media Lab as the future founders of Squid Labs built places to share their projects and help others
- Electronics And Geek Gadgets
- Geek Culture
- Geek Shopping
- Java links are on a separate page.
- Linux and UNIX links are on a separate page.
- Web Technologies links are on a separate page.